Voters line up this morning to cast their ballots at the Municipal Building. Photo by Chris Clark/ladailypost.com
Voters cast their ballots for the first time this morning at the new Community Room at the Los Alamos Golf Course. Photo by Chris Clark/ladailypost.com
The 2014 General Election Day kicked off at 7 a.m. and runs through 7 p.m. today.
So far today, voters have cast:
- 276 ballots at Municipal Building;
- 248 at Golf Course Community Room; and
- 276 at White Rock Fire Station 3.
Voters of Los Alamos County registered in any precinct may vote at any of the following Vote Centers:
- White Rock Fire Station 3 on N.M. 4;
- Los Alamos County Municipal Building – 1st floor, Boards and Commission Room #110
- Los Alamos County Golf Course – Multi Purpose Room
The Los Alamos Daily Post news team will provide ongoing election returns and candidate interviews throughout the evening at ladailypost.com.
Voters cast their ballots this morning at White Rock Fire Station 3. Photo by Bonnie J. Gordon/ladailypost.com