The Los Alamos and White Rock Public is invited to come get to know the 2018 Republican State and Local Candidates at a Meet & Greet Thursday, April 12, 6pm in Jeannette Wallace Hall, Building 5, UNM-LA. The event is being hosted by the Los Alamos Federated Republican Women and the Republican Party of Los Alamos.
Light refreshments will be served.
Confirmed candidates include:
- Mick Rich, U.S. Senate;
- Steve McFall, Congressional District 3;
- Steve Pearce, Governor representative Michael Horanburg;
- Michelle Garcia Holmes, Lt. Governor;
- JoHanna Cox, Secretary of State;
- Wayne Johnson, State Auditor (tentative);
- Arthur Castillo, State Treasurer;
- Michael Hendricks, Attorney General;
- Pat Lyons, Commissioner of Public Lands;
- Court of Appeals Judges – Steve French, Hank Bohnoff, Emil Kiehne and Daniel Gallegos;
- Lisa Shin, House Dist. 43;
- Brady Burke, County Council;
- Dawn Trujillo-Voss, County Council;
- John Bliss, County Council (representative Grant Fox);
- Alan Kirk, Municipal Judge;
- Hugh Rich, County Sheriff; and
- James Whitehead, County Sheriff.
Direct questions to LAFRW President Dawn Voss at 505.551.2680.