Robyn Ladino will help students explore and practice several skills for developing good study strategies and habits that will emphasize their own learning styles.
Ladino will present this class 6:30-8 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 13 at Family Strengths Network on Orange Street.
The skills developed in this short class are geared toward helping students become more successful in organizing their workload, time and efficiency.
The skills and strategies presented include:
- Your learning style and how to use it;
- Annotating text – “What’s your system”;
- Creating your own schedule;
- Graphic organizers that help you learn and remember; and
- Articles for participants to dissect.
Ladino has been an educator in the Los Alamos Public Schools and assisted with The Beth Ladino Resource Library at Family Strengths Network for many years.
To register for this free class, call 505.662.4515. Family Strengths Network is a United Way Partner.