Scene from 2012 Co+op Health and Wellness Fair. Courtesy photo
The Los Alamos Co+op Market is hosting a Health and Wellness Fair 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 7.
This free event will take place outside at the Co+op, and everyone is welcome to attend.
Whether you are currently healing or want to get ready for winter fun, get to know some of Los Alamos’s local healthcare practitioners, many of whom will offer free consultations, samples and massages. Co+op wellness vendors will also provide free samples.
This year’s attendees include:
- Dr. Wendy Van Dilla, Naturopath & Instructor;
- Li Liu DOM, Acupuncture;
- Beverly Neal-Clinton, Access Consciousness;
- Henry Ahleflder CA, Acupuncture Center of Los Alamos;
- Suzanne & John Wilcox, CrossFit Los Alamos at Mesa Elite Fitness;
- Gregory Barthell, Massage Therapist;
- Jessica Gutfreund LM CPM, Midwife;
- Jo Ann Burtard, Therapy Yoga;
- Seva Khalsa, Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine;
- Kim Lazarus DC, B-Fit Chiropractic;
- LeAnne Parsons ELI-MP, La Dolce Vita Coaching;
- Dr. Letitia Krakowski RH (AHG), Herbalist & Integrative Healing;
- Galey Bland, Rodan + Fields Dermatologists Independent Consultant;
- Mike Hoog, Yogi & Shanti Therapeutics;
- Dry Needling by Physical Therapists;
- Lisa Smole, Creative Clinical Hyphotherapy; and
- Faith Almasi CLT, Lymph Drainage
The Los Alamos Co+op Market at 95 Entrada Dr., next to the Holiday Inn Express, is a member-owned local business, where everyone is welcome. Membership at $30 a year is voluntary and includes access to daily member discounts. Members and non members can shop the Co+op.
The Co+op opened March 2, 2011. Its mission includes promoting awareness about food, nutrition, health and cooperative values. Visit www.losalamos.coop for more information or find the Los Alamos Co+op Market on Facebook for updates.