The Fuller Lodge Art Center has announced that the application deadline for the upcoming Making Waves Show is July 8.
A single stone thrown into the water can create a ripple that will affect the entire pond. Water is a sacred and often misused blessing, especially in the desert landscape of New Mexico. Melting ice caps due to climate change also can impact various other ecosystems and coastal landscapes.
Or, maybe water is largely used or is the main medium of your artwork. FLAC invites artists to take on water and all that it means to them personally. Don’t shy away from the controversy water issues can create! FLAC wants to see the artwork that makes the biggest splash.
- Application Deadline: Extended to Monday, July 8;
- Jury Notifications: Monday, July 15;
- PR Materials Due: Upon Notification;
- Delivery of Artwork: Monday-Saturday July 22-27;
- Opening Reception: Friday, Aug. 2 5-7 p.m.;
- Show Closing: Saturday, Aug. 31;
- Artwork Pickup: Saturday/Monday Aug. 31/Sept. 2 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
More Examples for inspiration: