Runners relax after finishing the weekly pace race Tuesday, Sept. 7 at the Power Line Trail off N.M. 4. Courtesy/ACRR
Charles Ferenbaugh is the best predictor with a 3 second differential off his predicted time in the Atomic City Road Runner weekly pace race held Tuesday, Sept. 7, at the Power Line Trail on N.M. 4.
Other accurate predictors are:
- Robbie Ferenbaugh, 10, at 93 seconds off;
- Ted Atkins Sr. with 132 second difference;
- Sean Thomas recorded a 153 second difference; and
- Priscila Rosa with a 158 second differential as well as the top finisher on the 3 mile course recording a 27:42.
In the 1 mile race:
- Logan Nolan, 11, is the first finisher at 9:05;
- Anna Ferenbaugh, 12, is the best female with a time of 11:15; and
- Teddy Atkins, Jr. is the best male finisher on the 3 mile course recording a 30:00.
Next week’s race is 6 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 14, on the Aquatic Center Trail just behind the Aquatic Center in the parking lot on Canyon Road at the junction of Central Avenue. 1 mile paved and 1 and 3.1 mile trail runs will be available.
For more information, call 505.672.1639 or visit http://atomicrunners.com.