Los Alamos County DWI Panning Council meets at 8:30 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 9, in Room 330 in the Municipal Building at 1000 Central Ave.
The meeting is open to the public.
- I. Call to Order
- II. Public Comment
- III. Approval of agenda
- IV. Approval of minutes from 6/14/18 meeting
- V. Round table – updates/introductions
- VI. Business a. Los Alamos Health Fair b. Discuss FY19 funding proposals c. Review & approve applications for appointment VII. Coordinator’s Report – Kirsten Bell a. Summer Concert Bus Report b. DWI Table c. Marketing & Advertising Update d. FY18 Q4 Report
- VIII. LAPS Report – Kristine Coblentz
- IX. LAPD Report – Jaime Gonzales
- X. Probation/Court Report – Juanita McNiel & Monica Montaño
- XI. Council Chair’s Report – Juanita McNiel
- XII. Requests for Future Presentations a. DWI hotline training and wrong way driver (per Carie Fanning) b. LACHC Health Profile c. NM DOH latest Epi data by Gwendolyn Gallagher
- XIII. Next Scheduled Meetings: September 13, 2018, October 11, 2018, November 8, 2018, and December 13, 2018 in Room 330 at the Municipal Building.
- XIV. Adjourn Meeting