Don Quixote Distillery and Winery in White Rock is featured in USA Today’s 10Best.com series.
Los Alamos National Laboratory engineer Ron Dolin and his wife Olha own Don Quixote Distillery and Winery in White Rock. Their specialties include New Mexico-grown blue corn vodka and bourbon. Check out dqdistillery.com.
Also featured in USA Today’s 10Best.com:
- Bradbury Science Museum
- Los Alamos History Museum
- Los Alamos Historic Walking Tour
- Fuller Lodge/Oppenheimer and Groves statues
- AreaHiking Trails
- Bandelier National Monument
- Pajarito Mountain
- Valle Caldera National Preserve
- New Mexico 4, The Jemez Scenic Byway
Click here to read more.