The Los Alamos Dog Obedience Club presents the Dawna and Megan Sims Relationship Clinic 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 27-28.
The location is to be determoned but will be in Los Alamos.
This clinic is a foundation relationship class. Learn:
- What a dog really needs and why;
- To understand what your dog is really saying;
- How to gain control of the mind (and see how the body follows);
- How to be an effective pack leader;
- The art of using behavior blocking and why it works;
- Why dogs develop undesirable behaviors and how to stop them; and
- How to connect with your dog so you can all live in a peaceful, relaxed environment.
Working slots: $125 includes handouts and binder. This is a two-day clinic. There will be 12 working slots. Working slots are beneficial to dogs that are reactive, have personal space issues and/or shy, fearful, or lack confidence. Auditors welcome, $50 includes handouts.
Visit www.psrstockdogs.com for more information on Dawna and Megan. For more information, please contact Leslie Hansen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 672-2089
*You must provide proof of vaccinations for dogs in working spots that have not previously participated in LADOC classes,
*LADOC members who have instructed or assisted a LADOC class in the last 12 months may audit this seminar for free.