The Creative District Advisory Committee is set to meet 1:30-3 p.m., Thursday in the Boards and Commissions Conference Room at the Los Alamos Municipal Building, 1000 Central Ave.
Items on the agenda include:
- A report on the Los Alamos Community Foundation;
- Curator’s Report;
- Subcommittee Reports;
- Financial Report from Patrick Sullivan of the Los Alamos Commerce & Development Corporation;
- County Report by Brian Bosshardt and Kelly Stewart;
- Manhattan Project National Historical Park update;
- Branding update;
- MainStreet Report from Suzette Fox of Los Alamos MainStreet; and
- ScienceFest update.
The meeting is open to the public. Time for public comment follows the reports and updates.
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Creative District Advisory Committee is June 11.