The Los Alamos County Council will hold its regular meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday, July 10 in Council Chambers in the Municipal Building at 1000 Central Ave.
The public is invited to attend the meeting.
1. OPENING/ROLL CALL
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. STATEMENT REGARDING CLOSED SESSION July 10, 2018 Closed Session Motion
4. PUBLIC COMMENT This section of the agenda is reserved for comments from the public on items that are not otherwise included in this agenda.
5. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
6. PRESENTATIONS, PROCLAMATIONS AND RECOGNITIONS
A. Proclamation declaring July 11-15, 2018 as “Los Alamos ScienceFest” and Saturday, July 14, 2018 as “Discovery Day” in Los Alamos County (accepted by Ryn Herrmann, LACDC, and Lauren McDaniel, Main Street Association) Presenters: County Council – Regular Session
7. PUBLIC COMMENT FOR ITEMS ON CONSENT AGENDA
8. CONSENT AGENDA The following items are presented for Council approval under a single motion unless any item is withdrawn by a Councilor for further Council consideration in the agenda section entitled “Business.”
A. Award of Bid No. 19-03 in the Amount of $768,853, plus Applicable Gross Receipts Tax to Kha’P’o Construction Services for the Fire Station 3 Bunkroom and Roof Improvements Project and Establish a Project Budget in the Amount of $904,000 and Approval of Related Budget Revision 2019-02. Presenters: Philo Shelton, Public Works Director
B. Incorporated County Of Los Alamos Resolution No. 18-11; A Resolution Establishing Minimum Standards Of Reasonable Notice To The Public For All Meetings Of The Council, The County Indigent Hospital And County Health Care Board And Of All County Boards, Commissions And Policymaking Bodies. Presenters: County Council
C. Consideration of Year End Budget Revisions Presenters: Karen Kendall, Budget and Performance Manager and Helen Perraglio, Chief Financial Officer
9. COUNCIL BUSINESS
1) Board/Commission Appointments – Art in Public Places Board .Presenters: County Council
B. Board, Commission and Committee Liaison Reports
C. County Manager’s Report
D. Council Chair Report
E. General Council Business
1) Discussion of Potential Alteration of County Boundaries with Santa Fe County Presenters: Harry Burgess, County Manager
F. Approval of Councilor Expenses
G. Preview of Upcoming Agenda Items
10. COUNCILOR COMMENTS
11. PUBLIC COMMENT
Note: If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, please contact the County Human Resources Division at 505.662.8040 at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes can be provided in various accessible formats. Contact the personnel in the Office of the County Manager at 505.663.1750, if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.