The Los Alamos County Board of Adjustment meets at 5:30 p.m. Monday, June 4, in Room 110 at the Municipal Building at 1000 Central Ave.
The meeting is open to the public.
1. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
- Election of Chair and Vice-Chair
3. PUBLIC COMMENT This section of the agenda is reserved for comments from the public on items that are not otherwise included in this agenda.
4. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES 10865-18 BOA_Minutes_03-19-18.pdfAttachments:
6. PUBLIC HEARING(S) – QUASI JUDICIAL
- A. WVR-2018-0056 A request for a fifteen (15) foot Waiver, to a fifteen (15) foot front yard setback, for the construction of a carport. The Los Alamos County Code of Ordinances, Chapter 16, Development Code, Article XIII, Section 16-536(d)(1) of the Residential mixed- North Community District uses and requirements, requires a minimum front yard setback of fifteen (15) feet. The Waiver will allow for the construction of a carport that will abut the public right-of-way of 35th Street. The property is located at 3538-B 35th Street, in the North Community 2 Subdivision, Lot: 125B, and is zoned R-M-NC (Residential Mixed – North Community). Owner/Applicant: Tommy Stup 10858-18
7. PUBLIC COMMENT
Individuals with a disability who are in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, should contact the County Human Resources Division at 505.662.8040 at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes can be provided in various accessible formats. Contact the personnel in the Community Development Department at 505.662.8006, if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.