Massive truckload sale with deep discounts for everyone is underway at the Los Alamos Co+op Market today and Sunday. Photo by Carol A. Clark/ladailypost.com
Photo by Carol A. Clark/ladailypost.com
The Los Alamos Co+op Market’s first ever Truckload Sale featuring deep discounts for everyone, two consecutive Co+op Member Appreciation Days, activities for all ages and organic roasted chile is underway until 9 p.m. today and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sunday at 95 Entrada Dr.
Weekend activities for all ages include:
- Bouncy House, donated by Little Forest Playschool, Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Live music by local guitarist Matt Tapia 5-6 p.m.
- Scavenger Hunts for all ages – self guided
- Kids of all ages will enjoy face painting by Son-shine Art noon to 2 p.m.
- Other facilitated youth games Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Co+op Members save 10 percent on all regular priced items Saturday and Sunday
- Savings on popular items
- Chair massages Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Massages provided by Michelle Harkey, Trish Wald-Hopkins or Erin Hemphill
- Deli Lunch Special – Everyone Saves 40 percent
- Grilled local Kyser Farm Bratwurst on local Chocolate Maven baked hoagie bun, green peppers and onions, local Lusty Monk Mustard, home-style potato salad and a 12oz. drink – $6
The Los Alamos Co+op Market, 95 Entrada Dr., is open 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Saturday and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday. For more information, visit www.losalamos.coop or call the Co+op at 505.695.1579.