Los Alamos MainStreet announces a call for original photographs or artwork that represent “Living Los Alamos”. Winning art will be displayed in the four directional kiosks along Central Avenue. The only qualification is that the art should be representative of living in Los Alamos or the surrounding area.
To be considered, email artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to submit artwork is Feb.15. The MainStreet Futures Committee will judge entries and selected artists will be notified by email. For details visit losalamosmainstreet.com/contest.
- Eligibility: The contest is open to any artist, professional or amateur. Drawings, paintings, printmaking, photography, digital art, and mixed media are eligible. All works submitted must be original in design and concept and appropriate for general audiences.
- Image size, Format and Resolution: Please submit works that are 11.5″ x 17” and are portrait oriented. Images must be in jpg format only. The resolution should be at least 150 dpi.
- File size limitation: The file size for each image is limited to 7MB.
- File name: Label images with artist last name and title: ArtistTitle.jpg
- Entry procedure: Art may be submitted by email in jpg format to: email@example.com.
- Deadline to Submit:Feb, 15
- Selected Artists: Selected artists will have their art displayed indefinitely in the four directional kiosks along Central Avenue. Los Alamos MainStreet reserves the right to all images for promotional purposes, with credit given to the artist.
- Notification: Selected artists will be notified by March 13, 2015 and will also be announced on the Los Alamos MainStreet website: losalamosmainstreet.com.