The Board of Public Utilities is holding its regular monthly meeting at 5:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 18.
The meeting is at 170 Central Park Square.
The meeting is open to the public.
On the agenda:
- Approval of Modification of DPU rules and regulations regarding the fee schedule for water hydrant meters
- Cooperation on achieving the County’s sustainability goals
- Electric reliability plan update
- Discussion of sewer project costs and ways to fund continuing sewer budget needs
- Discussion on the board’s sewer budget presentation to Council July 24
- Discussion on utilities manager goals and performance planning for Fiscal Year 2013
- Discussion on Upcoming Department of Public Utilities Strategic Planning workshop for Fiscal Year 2014
- Approval of a resolution removing uncollectible utility accounts from accounts receivable list of Los Alamos County for Fiscal Year 2007
- Approval of service agreement to Allied Tree Service for tree trimming and removal services
- Approval of contract agreement with ASI Constructors, Inc. for the Los Alamos Canyon Dam modifications project
Also note: A Joint Work Session With County Council is set for 7 p.m., Tuesday, July 24 at White Rock Fire Station 3 at 129 N.M. 4.
The Board of Public Utilities will join the County Council at its work session to discuss sewer project costs and ways to fund continuing sewer budget needs.
A separate Board notice and agenda packet will not be created for this meeting.
Once publicized, the Council agenda with details for this item can be found online at http://legistar.losalamosnm.us/MeetingDetail.aspx?ID=199530&GUID=4B8D967D-E31D-4072-AE0D-66990218673C&Options=info|&Search=