The Blue Window Bistro in Los Alamos will host a 5-course New Year’s Eve dinner from 5-9 p.m. Monday, Dec. 31. Reservations are required.
A special menu will be served, including three appetizer choices, 3 entrée choices and a complimentary glass of champagne for $60 per person.
- Blue Corn Blinis with Smoked Salmon
- Oysters Trio
- Maple Glazed Boneless Quail
- Vegetarian Tasting
- Lobster Bisque
- Pomegranate and Roquefort Salad
- Lemon Sorbet
- East and West Seafood Platter
- Red Chile Marinated Lamb Chops
- Maple Leaf Farms Duck Breast
- Duo of Black Angus Beef
- Panna Cotta with Pomegranate Coulis
- Dulcede Leche Bread Pudding with Glazed Pears
- Bananas Foster
- Chocolate Truffle Torte with Drunken Berries
The Blue Window Bistro has a loyal clientele and 28 years of service. Melissa Paternoster has been the owner since June of 2009. She is a native of Los Alamos and a graduate of Los Alamos High School.
The Blue Window Bistro is located at 813 Central Avenue in downtown Los Alamos. For reservations call (505) 662-6305. For updates visit labluewindowbistro.com or follow on Facebook.