Atomic City Transit will resume regular operating hours for fixed route and paratransit bus service beginning Monday, May 10.
Service will be provided 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Dial-A-Ride service is provided on a space-available basis 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday, after fixed-route service ends. To request Dial-A-Ride, call (505) 661-RIDE (7433) beginning at 6:30 a.m. the day of service.
Peak service is not being provided at this time.
Atomic City Transit continues to maintain employee and passenger safety by complying with public health recommendations.
In accordance with the current Governor’s Executive Order as well as federal mask mandates:
- Passengers and operators are required to wear face coverings to board and ride the bus
- The number of passengers allowed on each bus will continue to be limited to comply with social distancing recommendations
- Some seats on every bus will be blocked off to assure adequate spacing between passengers to comply with social distancing recommendations
Atomic City Transit staff continue to follow measures to further enhance public health safety as they resume bus service:
- Hand sanitizer is available on all vehicles for both customers and staff
- All transit vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to being put into daily service, as well as disinfection of high-touch areas between trips, throughout the day
- Passengers board and depart the bus only through the back doors (when available)
For specific route information, visit www.atomiccitytransit.com