1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PUBLIC COMMENT This section of the agenda is reserved for comments from the public on items that are not otherwise included in this agenda.
3. APP BOARD BUSINESS A. 9574-17 Minutes from the Arts in Public Places Board Meeting May 25, 2017 A – Draft Minutes from May 25, 2017Attachments:
4. CURRENT PROJECTS Update on the Golf Course Hanging Glass Sculpture A. 9606-17 Presenters: Susan Schillaci WR Pottery Project – educational plaque and brochure report B. 9576-17 Presenters: Libby Carlsten Update on re-location of Smart House ArtworkC. 9607-17 Presenters: Britton Donharl Board discussion of their recommendation for potential artwork for Colin Selig for the remodeled Community Building. D. 9609-17, Presenters Jeremy Smith and Britton Donharl
5. OTHER BUSINESS Board discussion of options regarding the Eagle sculpture “Eye in the Sky” owned by Philip Kunsberg A. 9610-17, Presenters, Libby Carlsten and Susan Schillaci
June 22 Arts in Public Places Advisory Board Agenda:
Discuss ideas for artwork for a potential columbarium at the cemetery – identify a lead person from the APPB B. 9611-17
Discuss ideas for sculpture gardens – identify a lead person from the APPB C. 9612-17
6. CHAIR COMMUNICATIONS Report from the Farmer’s Market Table in June 1A. 9613-17 APPB Attendance for the July 27, 2017 meeting B. 9614-17
7. BOARD MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS Art Inventory/Maintenance issuesA. 9615-17 Public Art Archives – Discussion of what needs to be doneB. 9616-17 Presenters: Britton Donharl and Catherine Ozment
8. STAFF COMMUNICATIONS
9. FUTURE BOARD MEETING DATES AND PROPOSED AGENDA ITEMS:
- July 27 at 5:30 p.m. in Room #110 at the Municipal Building – Golf Course building artwork; WR Pottery Educational Plaque; Potential artwork for the Community Building; Segler painting; Discussion regarding disposal of “Inside Out” and a photograph by Bill Jack Rodgers; Discussion regarding the future of the large mural at the Aquatic Center; Kunsberg Eagle sculpture; 9617-17
- Aug. 24 at 5:30 p.m. in Room #110 at the Municipal Building – WR Pottery Educational Plaque; Art for the Community Bldg; 9618-17.
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, please contact the County Human Resources Division at 662-8040 at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes can be provided in various accessible formats. Contact the personnel in the Community Services Administration Office at 505.662.8241 if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.