FULLER LODGE ART CENTER News:
Fall art classes are starting at the Fuller Lodge Art Center. Wednesday afternoon art classes for children in grade 1-6 joyfully continue! Most classes are one week only.
There are a variety of classes for adults and teens, offered both in multi-week formats and single day workshops. Nurture your creativity!
A sampling of classes:
- Latex Masks–Alison Chilen
- Sculpture Basics–Cruz Lopez
- Foundation Drawing–Lisa Coddington
- Write On! Calligraphy — Thelma Hahn
- Botanical Drawing and Watercolor–Lisa Coddington
- Animal Textures in Pencil- Heather Ward
- Flower Mosaics–Fran Stoval
- Walking Dead Workshop- Alison Chilen
- Copper Enamel EJewelry Workshop– Cande and Russ Toner
- Fun with Metal–Gilbert Candelaria
- Stained Glass Snowflake– Fran Stoval
- Jewelry Making Workshop– Lori Boone
For more information:
Fuller Lodger Art Center
2132 Central Avenue
Open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.m Monday though Saturday.