Knoze Jr. participated in last weekend’s ScieneFest event. Courtesy photo
Cliff Han, maker and founder of AllerPops, recently announced a call to gather feedback from customers of his unique allergy-fighting prebiotic lollipops at http://knozejr.com/share-your-experience/. To connect new customers with the user experiences of past customers, AllerPops initiated #iTuneMyAllergiesUsingAllerPops.
Customers are invited to use the hashtag to create and post text messages and video selfies using AllerPops, all while receiving an Amazon gift card or a People Pay award of $5 as a thank-you gift for each such valid post.
To participate in the Knoze Jr.’s “Share Your Experience” user feedback forum, users may do one or all of the following:
- Post a 30 second selfie video before using AllerPops, documenting the history and symptoms of their allergies.
- Post a 5 second video of themselves eating an AllerPop lollipop.
- Post a 20 second selfie video after the last cycle of using the AllerPop lollipops, documenting the overall results.
- Merge the footage of pre and post-lollipop use, releasing that footage on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, while also stamping the footage with the #iTuneMyAllergiesUsingAllerPops and #allergies hashtags.
Regardless of the way users choose to communicate their experiences, to qualify to receive a thank-you award for participation, users must keep in mind that:
- All previous and current customers with a proof-of-purchase of AllerPops are eligible. Each valid proof is good for one award.
- Each selfie-video or text-entry post must contain the #iTuneMyAllergiesUsingAllerPops and #allergies hashtags.
- The post must be consistent with the theme of the AllerPops program, regardless of whether the comments are positive or not.
To redeem the thank-you award, customers can simply email email@example.com with the following info:
- A proof-of-purchase of the AllerPops product, such as an Amazon order ID or a photo of the receipt.
- Provide a link to the relevant online post made by the user.
- Choose a preferred way to receive the award: either an Amazon Gift Card or a People Pay payment. Please also provide an email address associated with an Amazon account or a cell phone number for the People Pay transfer.
About Knoze Jr. and AllerPops
AllerPops from Knoze Jr. is a product developed by Han. A trained physician in China, Han later worked in the Los Alamos National Laboratory for two decades as a biologist. Suffering from personal, debilitating allergies, Han decided to craft the perfect natural solution: an easy-to-eat lollipop that contains a mixture of prebiotics which encourage healthy flora growth in the body. Using the same logic that fuels the current probiotics food trend of yogurts and smoothies, Han’s patented allergy candy facilitates the growth of the body’s own natural flora; thus encouraging the delicate balance of microorganisms which can help ameliorate allergic reactions. Learn more about Knoze Jr. and AllerPops at Knozejr.com.