Attorneys from the Office of the Attorney General are traveling throughout New Mexico for the remainder of the year, offering free training sessions on Sunshine Laws designed to help government agencies and municipalities better understand the requirements of the state’s Inspection of Public Records Act (IPRA) and its Open Meetings Act (OMA).
The training sessions are monthly through the end of the year.
- WHO: Attorneys from the Office of the Attorney General, the public, government officials and the media
- WHAT: OMA & IPRA training
- WHERE: Duane W. Smith Auditorium, 1300 Diamond Dr., in Los Alamos
- WHEN: Wednesday, July 15, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- RSVP: Though the training is offered at no charge, we do ask that you RSVP to La Verne Roller at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 505.827.6070.