The Los Alamos Federated Republican Women and Republican Party of Los Alamos will host a 2018 Republican Candidate Meet & Greet at 6 p.m. Thursday, April 12 at Jeannette Wallace Hall in Building 5 at UNM-LA.
The event is open to the public. Light refreshments will be served.
Confirmed candidates include:
- Mick Rich, U.S. Senate;
- Steve McFall, Congressional District 3;
- JoHanna Cox, Secretary of State;
- Wayne Johnson, State Auditor;
- Arthur Castillo, State Treasurer;
- Pat Lyons, Commissioner of Public Lands;
- Court of Appeals Judges – Steve French, Hank Bohnoff, Emil Kiehne and Daniel Gallegos;
- Lisa Shin, House Dist. 43;
- Brady Burke, County Council;
- Dawn Trujillo-Voss, County Council;
- Alan Kirk, Municipal Judge;
- Michelle Garcia Holmes, Lt. Governor;
- Michael Hendricks, Attorney General (tentative)
- Hugh Rich, County Sheriff; and
- James Whitehead, County Sheriff.
Direct questions to LAFRW President Dawn Voss at 505.551.2680.