2017 Los Alamos County Summer Concert Series
- May 19: Chuchito Valdes - Afro-Cuban jazz from Havana, Cuba & Cancun, Mx. Master of Cuban music including Son, Danzon, Cuban Timba and Guaguanco.
- May 26: Deke Dickerson - Alt-Indie Rock, Retro Swing, Rockabilly Revival, Roots-Rock,Hillbilly, Surf, Jump Blues & instrumental rock. The King of the Geek Guitar! From Los Angeles
- June 2: The Coral Creek Band - Americana/Country Rock, bluegrass, Cajun, Folk & Island rock from Colorado
- June 9: Western Centuries - Alt./Country-rock,with early R&B, Honky-Tonk twang. Reminds me of the classic country rock bands like The Band, Flying Burrito Brothers and The Byrds. - Los Alamos ChamberFest Night
- June 16: The Red Elvises - Russian Rok 'N Roll & Siberian Surf Rok. From Moscow & Santa Monica, Calif. Los Alamos & the rest of the World's favorite Rok 'N Roll band!! - Los Alamos Daily Post Night
- June 23: TBA
- June 30: TBA
- July 7: Ian Moore Band - great Texas blues rock band
- July 14: The Peterson Brothers Band - another great Texas blues rock band. - Los Alamos ScienceFest Night
- July 21: Michael Hearne & Shake Russell with Jimmy Stadler. Country & Americana from Texas & Taos
- July 28: TBA
- Aug. 4: Jim Lauderdale - The great singer-songwriter-performer returns. Country, bluegrass, roots rock and R&B. Winner of Americana Association's "Lifetime Achievement Award." Host "Music City Roots" TV show.
- Aug. 11: Dale Watson - Americana & roots/rock superstar. - LA County Fair & Rodeo Night
- Aug. 18: Diego Figuerido - Brazilian jazz & Flamenco guitar master - American Cancer Society's Relay for Life Night with LA Medical Center
- Aug. 25: Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys - Rock, rockabilly & roots-rock
- Sept 1: The Paladins - Rock and roots-rock hit band from the 80's.
- Sept. 8: M5-The Mexican Brass - Classical brass from Mexico with pop music. LA Concert Association Night and final concert for 2017 LA County Summer Concert Series.